Random thoughts on capacity

donauwood - pixabay

 

No more room. We’ve reached capacity.

 

I don’t have the capacity to do that.

 

You must eject when you reach capacity.

 

It is possible to make the font smaller, decrease the space between lines and letters, make the photos smaller, etc. But eventually you will reach capacity and that is all the information you can fit in this edition of the paper. Don’t touch the ads.

 

We looked at the closet and he said, “We have reached capacity. Something must go.”

 

I don’t think my computer has the capacity for that task.

 

That’s all the faster this vehicle will go. Don’t run it at capacity for too long or you will strain the motor.

 

He had an unlimited capacity to love people.

 

My stress level has reached capacity. I cannot take on another responsibility.

 

If you need something done, ask a busy person. Busy people have a huge capacity for responsibility (or so it seems).

 

In a world of limited capacity, it is comforting to know God’s provision has no limits, Jesus’ forgiveness has no limits, the Holy Spirit’s guidance has no limits.

 

The only thing limited is me.

 

_RHTM_

Need a new summer read? Try my novel that came out last year. It is not well known, but lots of people have said they are impatient for me to write another. Thank you to my readers!

The Porch is about a young man who finds he belongs to a different family than the one he grew up in and how that all plays out.

Check out more Five Minute Friday sharing here or here.

Blessings!

 


 

Comments

  1. God is limitless in His love for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comparison between our limited capacity and God's unlimited capacity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I could not face the truth
    in all its bland veracity,
    but before me lies the proof
    that I've pushed past capacity
    in projects that I can't complete,
    in the books I will not write,
    in friends I can no longer greet
    as painful falls the aching night.
    One must yet do what one can,
    for someone wrote 'and not to yield',
    and Latimer said to play the man
    as in flame he was ordealed,
    and I will try, face to the gale,
    but I know now I'm bound to fail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts