Books and other things

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Space

 

scottwebb-pixabay


Space

I need space for my big mistakes.

I’ve got lots of space, I just need to use it better.

This house is a great big craft room.

You’re spreading again (“spreading” means you are sitting in one place and your stuff is sitting in another place and you need to decide which place you want to be because you can’t have both).

Space is not the final frontier. Heaven is.

I like the variety of a small space and a large space, many spaces, some messy, some neat, some dirty, some clean, some cramped, some expansive. It keeps my brain happy.

I don’t have space for everything because I have too much stuff.

There’s enough space for everyone everywhere. There will never be too many people. If you feel cramped, go to Idaho.

My space. Your space. Our space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some

  As the birds sing in the day, I think of some success. Some success in writing – I’ve done a ton, articles, books, stories, press rele...