Books and other things

Friday, February 2, 2024

Waste

frozennuch-pixabay

 


Waste of time

Wasting paper

What a waste

Don’t waste your talent

Is there such a thing as waste?

But so much was wasted

 

With God, nothing is wasted. He uses everything to work His will. When we throw something away, an item, a project, an encounter, a relationship, an experience, a skill, an opportunity, God uses that to grow us, to teach us, to recycle us, to hone us into the image of Jesus.

Thank you, God, for showing me what I wasted and how You used it, if that is Your will.

 

Thank you, Jesus, for waking me up to the possibilities. You are the Great Recycler!

 

 

Thank you to the FiveMinuteFriday community! You keep me writing!

Blessings on your day <<<o>>>

8 comments:

  1. You say it all so well and so succinctly! God our great Recycler - I love it.
    Thank you.
    Your FMF Neighbour #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea of God as the great Recycler. I'm grateful that nothing is wasted with him. Visiting from FMF #7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! He redeems our days! Blessings to you!

      Delete
    2. That was almost the title I gave my post (about God being the great recycler).

      Delete
  3. So well said! God doesn't want anything to be wasted in our lives and he uses it all for his glory and for our good when we trust him. Visiting from FMF#19

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved "With God, nothing is wasted. He uses everything to work His will." That was also my thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing goes to waste
    except my breath in praising me,
    and perhaps my ego-haste
    and blind eyes I use to see
    my image writ large in the sky,
    demon that I would become,
    when it's very clear that I
    need the guidance of the Son
    to escape my dung-heap land
    and step to another place
    reached by taking hold His hand
    and accepting that by grace
    and by grace alone I am yet bidden
    to flee from the wasted midden.

    ReplyDelete

Some

  As the birds sing in the day, I think of some success. Some success in writing – I’ve done a ton, articles, books, stories, press rele...