Books and other things

Friday, June 14, 2024

random cover

 

damesophie - pixabay

Cover me

Take cover

Stealing the covers

Under cover

Covered in medals

Book cover

Under cover of darkness

Covered in clover

 

“For behold, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you And His glory will appear upon you.” – Isaiah 60:2

 

“When the word reached the king of Nineveh, he arose from his throne, laid aside his robe from him, covered himself with sackcloth and sat on the ashes.” – Jonah 3:6

 

“Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8

 

_RHTM_

 

 

9 comments:

  1. I am so grateful the Lord covers us, which constantly reminds me to love and cover others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To your list I'd add judging a book by its cover, which I tend to do, both in the literal and metaphorical sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we kinda did the same thing but different. It's good! :) FMF15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever the dreamer, I found myself distracted by looking for the four-leaved clover..

    ReplyDelete

Do you have the specs?

  Thank you linuxmail - pixabay After a few months of writing for the local newspaper I became enamored with specifics. The more details I c...