Books and other things

Monday, February 19, 2024

Walk

 

jplenio-pixabay

Walk

Walk this way

Walk in the light

Walking every day

Speed walking

Walking slowly

Walking the straight and narrow

Walking in love

Walking along my journey

Walking in the dark

Walking along a highway with a flashlight

Walking around my house and noting what needs to be done

Walking around my property and noting what needs to be done

Walking up the stairs

Walking in circles

Walking in a fog

Walk the walk, talk the talk

Walking in unity

Walking with pain

Walking step by step

Walking, not competing

Taking baby steps

Just keep walking

 

_RTHM_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some

  As the birds sing in the day, I think of some success. Some success in writing – I’ve done a ton, articles, books, stories, press rele...