Books and other things

Monday, April 22, 2024

Announcement



Announcing my newest book of prayer meditations, Before Tea, God. These short meditations might challenge you to view your faith life in a slightly different way. Ponder one a day or several. Suggested Bible readings are included.

A little about the book - I began writing prayers as posts for my Facebook friends. I received comments saying the prayers encouraged them, challenged them, was exactly what they needed for that day. This is a double blessing. I decided to compile some of these prayers into a book for those who may have missed a few or for my friends who do not participate in social media. 

Special thanks to Ole Dog Coffee Culture for carrying my Before Coffee, God, and for all the wonderful encouragement to continue on with these projects. 

~

All my books are available on Amazon.com. My novel, The Porch, is also available at Barnes and Noble.


(Available in paperback and Kindle editions.)


_RHTM_




No comments:

Post a Comment

Some

  As the birds sing in the day, I think of some success. Some success in writing – I’ve done a ton, articles, books, stories, press rele...